cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Okay my response is not gonna be so good tonight lol. I feel irrationally betrayed because you're leaving 🤣 Even if it is against your will. Also I'm totally jealous you're getting invited to parties! 😭 No one ever invites me to parties! Not that I would actually go if they did. I become a real bitch when I shut down like this 😢 Sorry

It's okay we don't think you're being ungrateful or angry. It makes sense to be angry cause we can't be here for you anymore

😭

I feel like I need to freeze or rewind time or something. Except I've never been able to. Do you ever try to think yourself into a different time or think this is a simulation or something? Or is that just me? Crap I'm talking about myself too much in this reply

That does sound like it would be confusing. But I mean if you want to go, you should go! Maybe it will give you a chance to say goodbye? I'm not sure sorry 😞 Hahahah oh noo that's a meme that your supervisor thought you were doing better 🤣 This reminds me of when my mum says 'you're in a good mood' to me and I'm not and I'll just be like 'yeah'. No that does make sense thinking you could stay in touch. I mean maybe? I'm not sure how supervisor relationships work 😕

If you had to rate my reply tonight I don't think I would be getting a pass mark sorry 😂

I don't blame you for not wanting to go for walks 😞 I'm really sorry that thing happened 😞 I'm so angry anyone would try and hurt you *protective baby sloth mode* 🦥 Sorry I feel like I'm not doing the boundaries so well tonight

Awh fairy bread and alcohol 😞 It's understandable though. If I didn't have my parents cooking for me I'd be having cereal for dinner 😬

Fairy bread is good though. Now I want fairy bread

Hmm do you really want her to leave you alone? Cause that's what I was thinking when I pushed my psych away and well now I'm just sad. She sounds really nice checking in on you like that and like she really does care now I am getting attached to her and I haven't even met her 😆

Maybe it's not the hug but the meaning behind the hug that we want?

You're not hard to put up with 😞 I think your brain is being mean again 😛

Who rated this post