cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Noooo don't say that 😭 You'll have the incredible support from the community so I can almost guarantee you're not even gonna realise I'm gone! Kinda makes me sad that you're gonna get a new mumma sloth but it is also the only thing that is making me feel somewhat okay about this, that you will at least have them to lean on 💙 Mumma sloth will leave strict instructions behind, don't you worry!! She doesn't just leave her baby sloth in any old persons care 😂 If I find out you're not being taken care of I'll come back and haunt everyone ahahaha But seriously. To anyone reading this, you better take good care of her or else!!! 

Also, is there someone else who has left you recently that I should know about or you wanna talk about? Or are you just feeling it in general? Cause I know when one person leaves for me it's like everyone is. Cause well they kinda are but yeah. Told ya, shit advice tonight sorry dude 🤦‍♀️ 

You can have some of my emotions if you want? Although they may come if you give them time. I was totally dead inside like a day or two ago I can't even remember when but yeah like I guess I'm still kinda dead inside cause lovely numbness is still there although I did something silly and well yeah I can at least feel sadness now, she's been out in full force today! 😂😂😂 She went on a holiday for a while there but has randomly decided she wanted to seize the day today lol I hate her. We are NOT friends. 

Inside Out Reaction GIF

*Literally me like 2hrs ago 😂*

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

*Probs me very soon 😂

Difficult People Comedy GIF by HULU

*And then soon to follow* 

God now look who is taking over who's thread 🤦‍♀️ Sorry! 

Point to the story. I'd switch emotional for emotionless. I feel safer that way. This shit it too wild for me 😂 

Rollercoaster GIF by memecandy

Omg really?! I feel like you've actually told me that before.. god we must sound like we talk about sloth poop all the time ahaha But seriously people, be warned cause if I've gotta start flinging that shit around it won't be pretty! I can't imagine week old poop would be very pleasant 😂

Hold Up Stop GIF

HOLD UP!!!! What is it that you say when I say i need to just snap out of it? Hmm.. some bullshit about my feelings being valid and blah blah blah?! 

Pittsburgh Steelers Football GIF by Microsoft Surface

Do you have another appointment booked in for some stage? Your psych sounds really lovely and caring so I hope you let her care for you soon. But I also know I can't really preach one thing to you and do the complete opposite so yeah. But I do hope you have another session booked in or at least plan to book one in because you deserve her support 💙

I'm glad to hear you're finished with OITNB considering it was so triggering! Now you've got me worried about watching it. Umbrella academy sounds a bit safer so I hope it helps and I'm sorry you've been feeling so triggered. It can be so hard watching something like that so I hope you are taking care of yourself. Is there anything that would help? 

You don't have to watch Atypical if you don't want too or if it's not your kind of show. I just really like it cause I can strangely relate to quite a lot of it and also just love the sibling dynamic 😂

I will be sitting with you, always. ❤ 

Honestly, I can guarantee you will never be far from my thoughts dude. You're the greatest friend I've ever made and you've understood me when no one else has. And when you haven't, you've sat with me and at least tried too. You have no idea how much that means to me. So I will always be sitting with you. 

david tennant puke GIF

*You not accepting my mushy emotional attempt at sentiment 😂*

I get that feeling of being scared to be on here for safety reasons. I think you're in the safe zone though so it's okay. But I was also thinking of trying to stay off here tonight for that exact reason.. I don't really wanna get us in trouble in my last 2wks 😂 Or do we just go all out rebel?! Ahaha No. I could never do that to the staff or the community. This place is too special to me. 

I don't know if I'm up for a movie tonight sorry, I'm just a bit meh but maybe tomorrow night? Happy to play some games though if you want too?! Could do with a distraction and sounds like you could too?!

Still here for chats though if you want/need it 💙

Who rated this post