cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

MB95
Uber contributor

Okay I'm really sorry but I'm just angry now because well any little thing is ticking me off and I wrote so much and I tried to even be funny but wasn't funny and thought we could laugh about me trying to be funny and then I talked about sloth poop again and how we all know you totally google that in your spare time and how that sloth face and how he says sloths made me laugh too and that I hope people are disturbed by our sloth dynamics cause not any old person can be bonded by attach-o-sloth and ugh I even had some really good mumma sloth advice to you about pushing away your psych and some shit about it not ending well or something and to only push little bits and not forever cause it fucks eveththing up and now I'm angry because I cant remember what I said and I was on a mumma sloth role and now I'm just sad and cranky!!! See, I told you anger would take over soon 😡😡😡

I also payed out on you paying out on me for leaving in a joking way of course but remaining you that if it was my choice I'd never be leaving and ugh this is making me so angry now so I'm just going to stop because I wrote to much and now it's all gone and I'm sorry this is such a shit reply now but this roller-coaster is about to crash and burn I think 😭 I tried. Most importantly I remember having a sentence in capitals saying.. BUT YOUR FEELINGS ARE VALID!!!! And then I went into a mumma sloth rant so I'll save you from it all but I'm sorry this is shitty now. 😡

Who rated this post