cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Yes it is Dr Who! Hmm my favourite doctor is a tie between david tennant and peter capaldi! Wbu?

Ooh I'm not sure where this quote is from... hm it feels disney... I was gonna guess soul but hmm I can picture like an old guy saying this.. hmm karate kid.. no.. wait it's not avatar is it? It feels like something Iroh would say 😂

Omg it is Iroh! Lol!

Okay next one: (I've cut out the name of the series so it's not SO obvious): "Do you think I sit around doing nothing? I haven't had a chance to sit around and do nothing since the day I arrived in Camelot, I'm too busy running around after Arthur, 'Do this, [name]!' 'Do that, [name]!', and when I'm not running around after Arthur, I'm doing chores for you, and when I'm not doing that I'm fulfilling my 'destiny' do you know how many times I've saved Arthur's life? I've lost count. Do I get any thanks? No. I have fought griffins, witches, uh, bandits. I have been punched, poisoned, pelted with fruit, and all the while I have to hide who I really am because if anyone finds out, Uther will have me executed. Sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions I don't know which way to turn!"

Who rated this post