cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

If I go on one I was just going to post something saying 'searching for my baby sloth' 😂😂😂 ahahaha Or just tell you my user name? Who knows. Honestly I don't think I'll be going on one anyway because I'm not actually interested in it and it's not fair on you that I ask you to join with me. Maybe I am trying to protect myself but I think it's for the better. Idk. It's too hard to explain without crossing boundaries and putting you in a position I don't ever want to put you in so let's just maybe leave it for now? Idk. I am confused with when I have to leave exactly because well I don't know if I can say but yeah I will let you know but I know it's soon so just be ready. I hope I get to say bye to Eden too but if I don't maybe you can tell her I say bye? Idk. Boundaries I know. Sorry. Okay fuck this shit let's stop talking about it. 

I feel like I'm forever crossing boundaries 🤦‍♀️ Sorry. I saw your 5 ways on the games thread..  well played. I actually don't even know if I can answer it but I will try later once I've done some more cleaning! I might have to stay off here tonight though cause things aren't great and I cant stick to boundairsa and am struggling hardcore to come up with responses to games and shit that aren't dark lol So I'm off to clean and pack! 

Who rated this post