cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Spoiler
I'm sorry you got to that point last night lost. I'm glad you're safe but I'm also really worried about you because that is a dark dark place to be. You mentioned that your thoughts are too blurry at the moment too which scares me because I know sometimes when things are at that point we can act in ways we don't always necessarily mean too? It's like we have lost all control and don't quite know, or care, about what's going on. I know you mentioned you're safe, but do you feel like you're in control or not really? It sucks that we have to be careful of what we say on here but I am wondering if maybe you would feel comfortable emailing the team to talk things through a little deeper? Idk. Or are you able to call your counsellor? I'm just feeling like although you are safe things really aren't great and I would hate to think you're just sitting alone with that because I know how painful that can be. What do you think? 

If it makes you feel any better, which I know it probs won't sorry, but I'm not in lockdown and I also haven't left the house 🤦‍♀️ Like I only leave for that uni thing and that's it. I feel like I'm gonna half regret saying this cause I'm hella lazy atm but I'm wondering if it would help to motivate you to get outside if we went for a walk together? Remember like we did that time? Lol Idk. Just an idea. I'm happy to try be your motivator if you're needing a kick up the butt for some fresh air! Doesn't have to be an actual walk, could just be a slow paced sloth stroll? Idk. Totally cool if not. I know I am probably being way too much here and crossing boundaries sorry 🤦‍♀️ I'm just worried about you and if there is ANYTHING I can do to help brighten your day even just for a moment I'm gonna do it!! 

Hang in there baby sloth. I know you've got this. 💙
Who rated this post