cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

I obviously don't know anything about what happened but it sounds like whatever went on between you and your mum was intense and I'm really sorry you went through it and that I wasn't around to talk too. 

I'm sorry that you feel ashamed about it. That's never a nice feeling to try and sit with, but do remember that your feelings are valid hey. So it is okay to feel upset ❤ 

I can't tell if you genuinely don't want to talk about it, or if in fact you actually really do but maybe just don't know how? Cause I know sometimes when I say that I actually just really want someone to care enough to listen even if I'm trying to downplay everything and go into shut down mode? Idk, I just wanted to let you know we are here to listen and the mods are there to keep an eye on the safety aspect. If you need to talk things through then you go for it, we are here and listening 💙 And if you don't want too and need some time to cool off then that is also fine. Just know I am thinking of you and sending you big mumma sloth hugs right now and I'm so sorry I wasn't around to help sooner. No more trying to downplay how you are feeling though okay? You're allowed to feel what you're feeling. 

I know you love to draw. Have you maybe thought about drawing to express how you're feeling? 

Who rated this post