cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

That meme- feels @MB95 no lets focus on you! I'm sorry it sounds like you've been feeling really overwhelmed 😞 Is there anything we can do to help? How is the uni thing going?

And I'm in full denial that you're leaving still 😅 The other forum people got in touch and they said it was okay if we inadvertently met just as long as the usernames weren't traceable back to RO and we respected the anonimity guidelines so didn't give any info that could link it back. Anyway so I had to change my username and now we're having technical difficulties but I'll sort that out. Anyway the other forums said it was unlikely we'd be able to find each other but okay if we did but they couldn't facilitate it and we'd have to stay within the guidelines. I'm not sure if the RO staff would actually let us exchange usernames but once I've sorted out the technical difficulties with the other forums I will ask them. Then the ball is in your court depending on what you want to do and there's no pressure either way ❤️ Lol I think we would just have to be a bit vague and act like we just met or something and didn't talk about RO but then we could go on supporting each other? It's up to you but baby sloth is all about the attachment at the moment and isn't letting go of the tree so you might have to shake it a bit if that's what you wanted 🤣 (don't worry there are pillows below and lots of other sloths to hang out with so baby sloth would be fine). And it got weird with the sloth analogies again. Sorry 🦥

Who rated this post