cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

I CAN'T!!! 😂😂😂

Holey heck do I live for those sloth analogies!!! Hahahahaha 

I totally get not wanting to let go of the tree, and quite frankly I don't think there is gonna be much shaking from me. I don't think mumma sloth is capable of shaking a tree these days, she's pretty old and weak so doesn't really have the strength for that. Her claws are dug in quite deeply to the trunk as well so I think we may both very well be screwed 🤣 Stuck on the tree forever not knowing how (or wanting) to get down lol I think someone is gonna have to come along and cut the tree down which I feel like is what's in the process of happening but we won't go there right now cause 😭😭😭

Valentines Day Love GIF by Kaho Yoshida

I am also in denial I think and just trying not to think about it. I'm trying my absolute best to not come on here anymore for help with my own stuff so hoping that will help somehow idk. I think I need to learn to just be alone with my shit rather than needing you guys so yeah, I'm trying my best! I promised I'd be gone this week but idk if I can do it. We will see. I know I need too but yeah. I don't really want to think about it right now and I don't want you to either. You have enough going on for you and I just want to be there for you as much as I can before I go if that's okay? We will work this out. This cannot be the end of mumma and baby sloth. No way. I won't have it. 

*But a sloth* 😂😂😂

Who rated this post