cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Okay replying to your 2nd novel 😅 I can see why you'd think that but I actually don't think I was feeling let down, I was more worried something had happened 😞 But I was happy to see you back cause I logged back in and overshared 😂

Oh no... that doesn't sound good.. It sounds like there's been a lot going on @MB95? That's all I can guess cause I don't have much to work with other than the uni stuff and attachment stuff being hard. But I have a feeling that's just the tip of the iceberg...You're not doing the support everyone else and supress what you're feeling thing are you? I know for me helping others (or trying to) weirdly helps me so I get it but don't do it to the point you burn out! We're here for you too okay?

You've managed to make me feel back to feeling validated lol so THANK YOU ❤️ (that's all the sentiment I can do without getting freaked out by myself and suspicious of being trusting of someone)

confused sloth GIF

*me being coaxed out by validation*

Oh yeah I'm seeing her on friday face to face... At the moment I'm in the 'for the love of god somebody notice I'm falling apart and help me phase' 🤣 Do you ever get that or is it just me? Anyway so I'm so glad that appointment is there, even though I probably am not going to be able to say anything and I'm worried she's going to abandon me but anyway

I'm glad nana sloth (are you no longer mumma sloth also cause you're ageing out 🤣) is starting to think professional supports are okay and maybe even considering reaching out? Or is that a no go zone? I have a hypothesis that perhaps someone (like a professional support?) helped nana sloth and she is emerging from under the blankets as well? Or am I completely off here 🤣

Yes it did help thanks for being so nice to me ❤️ (ahhhh sentiment)

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Okay I'm praying I didn't break the guidelines again 😬

Who rated this post