cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Sorry I wasn't around last night!! 

I don't really know what to say, or if there even is anything I can say. I completely understand how horrible those thoughts can be and how sickening it can feel not knowing what is going to happen. It's not a nice place to be sitting and I am so sorry you are going through this. I don't want to give you false hope and all that because it's not fair, you are in a world of pain right now and the not knowing just makes things so much more difficult to handle. I'm really sorry. We are here if you need us, but one piece of advice I will give is to lean on your family if you can. Seek their support and talk about how you are feeling because they are quite possibly feeling the exact same way and it might be comforting to talk things out with them, or to just sit and cry with them. 

Sorry I don't have a whole lot to say. I just want to give you a heads up that grief and loss are extremely triggering for me, probably my worst trigger if I'm being honest, so if any of my messages seem unemotional or like I don't care or anything that really isn't the case, I just really struggle talking about this topic so wanted to apologise in advance. I will try my absolute best to be here for you but I'm really sorry if I let you down. I really do encourage you to talk with your family about how you're feeling though, or even a friend or your psych? Idk. I just think it's really important you are getting support in person too because this shit is fucking tough and can really fuck you up emotionally 💙

Who rated this post