cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

MB95
Uber contributor

I still can't feel anything and nothing feels real and I just feel very disconnected and odd and I wanted to say something before I leave but I just cant right now because nothing is really making much sense and this doesn't feel real. I just cant seem to connect or feel anything no matter how hard I try and I dont really know what's going on because even when I'm numb I at least feel some kind of sadness or anger but I just feel completely dead inside. I don't know. I know I said I would be gone tonight but I wanted to say something before I left to thank everyone but I just cant right now because my head is ugh I don't even know!!! So I hope it is okay with the staff but I am going to do one last post tomorrow in the hope I might not be as dead inside and then I will go. I just don't want people to think I'm not grateful for this community and that I'm not going to miss them because I am but I just can't feel anything right now and it's really pissing me off because I feel like I can't say goodbye because this doesn't feel real and nothing is making sense. I don't know. I am just rambling now sorry. I just don't know how to do this. Thank you so much for tonight though @Lost_Space_Explorer5 and @Eden1717

Who rated this post