cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

fishyie
Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm excited to be one of the new builers here! I found out about ReachOut online, as I wanted to do some volunteering in this field and then found that it was also really useful to get support here for myself and what I've been going through. My favourite post thread has to be 'Taking care of myself' since I always like seeing what others are doing for self-care and using their ideas as inspiration for myself! I wanted to become a Builder to provider peer support to others, since having it provided to me has been such a help when I've been going through tough times. I currently work with young kids providing behaviour therapy as I graduated my psych undergrad last year. I only started in January but I'm really enjoying it!

My strangest hobby right now is crocheting little jumpers for my stuffed animals, which is super fun even though I haven't quite got the measurements right yet! My favourite TV show has to be Star Wars: The Clone Wars, although I'm betting the Kenobi series will replace it once that's released!

I'm looking forwards to talking to and getting to know you all! See you around 😀

Who rated this post