cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hello! My gosh. Thank you so much for taking precious time out of your day to read and respond to my post! I'm kind of relieved to hear that someone is going through the exact same thing. It has been a bit since this post, and I must say that my mindset and emotions has shifted to a much better place. I think just accepting the situation I am in and constantly reminding myself that it is not permanent has really helped. I think it was hard to let go of the fact that I was feeling behind, but as you said, everyone is on their own timeline. It took me some time, but once I came to accept it, I felt a lot better. I'm slowly trying to gain back my days off again and starting small with things to do for myself, like cleaning my closet - getting rid of all the clutter surrounding me. Making myself busy like this and also letting go of a lot of "old objects" has also helped. Almost feeling like starting new or feeling refreshed. I am trying to practice gratitude and really focusing on the positives because I know there is nothing good that comes out of focusing on my negative feelings. And I have been really putting in a lot of effort into this, and slowly but surely, my mind started to ease a little bit. And once my mind eased up a little bit, I was able to do small things for myself. I'm still working on it but I am definitely a lot better than the moment I was writing this post. Thank you so much and I really hope the same for you. You are also not alone and we are in it together!! 

Who rated this post