Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

niawithluv
Builder

Oh gosh, @Stardust_

I would like to say that I'm extremely sorry that you're going through this and I can assure you that you are not alone at all. From reading this, I can definitely see that you are going through a lot and are, naturally, feeling overwhelmed with it all. I would also like to express my deepest condolences for the passing of your brother. I simply cannot begin to fathom the grief and sadness you are experiencing but everyone here on the forums will be here to support you during this time ❤️

In regards to your moving situation, I can totally understand how hard it must be to leave, especially when you have such strong connections to the place but perhaps it might be helpful to view this in a positive light? The move can be the fresh start you need to heal and focus on yourself and your mental health. Additionally, as @/cloudgreen said, the move may be the perfect opportunity for you to meet new people, make new friends and perhaps even find some new interests. I have struggled with both making new friends and moving to a new place so I can understand how daunting all of this is but taking things one day at a time and doing my best to think through things positively were definitely strategies that made things easier. 

I just saw your reply regarding the situation and I'm super relieved that you are safe! I also wish that your move has gone smoothly and that you are able to adapt easily. 

Kind regards, 

niawithluv x 

Who rated this post