Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Anzelmo
Builder

Hi @Akinna

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it doesn't sound like you have been having the best of times, but it's good to see that you are going out to get some support even when you find the process difficult. I think that shows a lot of strength, maturity, and self-control.

For what it's worth, I know you said you find it hard to open up even through email/written stuff, but in a way, you have already done that with this post. You opened up to us about your problems and we are here to listen. You've done a great job on that and a lot of people can find it daunting to post on here, but you accomplished it.

Have you tried maybe writing things/recording things as a personal log or journal and keeping that mindset instead of thinking of it as writing to your psychologist? That might help with the feeling of not being able to open up, as you are writing to yourself, and if you choose to you can bring it into your sessions.

I just think that the practice of getting your emotions on paper can be difficult, and it might be helpful to get into that habit for yourself even if you choose to not share it. At least you are working towards writing it. 

Who rated this post