cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Sally_RO
Contributor

Hey @SmilingSun, I am so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing bullying by your classmates, it seems like this has been a really difficult time. I can see by reading your post how much this has understandably hurt and upset you, and I hope you know that no one deserves to be treated or hurt that way. You mentioned that you moved into a different class recently, how is the new class going for you?

With everything going on at school, it sounds like you have been having a difficult time with your thoughts and feelings about yourself. It can be really consuming and exhausting to deal with, especially with negative experiences at school, it can be hard to learn to love and accept yourself and step away from the hurt that you are feeling. You mentioned that you tend to skip breakfast, is that something that has been happening for a while or just recently? I know it can be hard at times, but it’s so important to try to be kind to yourself, and to ensure that with everyone going on, you are taking care of yourself.

Bullying can be incredibly challenging to deal with, and you really shouldn’t have to deal with it all on your own. I am wondering if you have anyone you feel safe to be around at school? Is there anyone you feel comfortable talking to about what has been going on for you, such as a friend or an adult you trust?

We are really glad you reached out to the forums for support today, and we would really love to hear how you’re getting on. 

Who rated this post