Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Blake_RO
Star contributor

Hey @batoolxx_12 

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for sharing what you’re going through. I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, it sounds like it has been such a difficult time for you and it takes a lot of bravery to talk about this.  

Whilst you have said there is some distrust in the relationship, it doesn't make it ok for a partner to control you in such ways. I wanted to share some articles around  unhealthy relationships and emotional abuse.  

I also wanted to share a service with you called 1800Respect, they have some really great resources and you can reach out to them to speak to someone over the phone or through webchat if you ever wanted more support.

It’s great that you have been about to vent about what’s going on because it sounds like it has been very difficult for you. I was wondering if you have any other supports or anyone else that you feel comfortable talking to about this. You don’t need to answer this on the post, but it is a good thing to start to consider.

I also wanted to let you know that we have sent you an email so please keep your eye out for that.

Remember that we are all here for you and that you aren’t alone! 

Who rated this post