cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

moontune
Casual scribe

hey! I'm really sorry that things have been difficult lately. I wish relationships were smooth and steady and easy. alas, 'tis not to be. offering my sincerest understandings. 

you said your girlfriend said she loves you a lot. does that mean you've talked about how you were feeling to her? how did that conversation go?

sometimes, it's hard not to let doubt overtake us in a relationship. the most we can do at times is talk about it or have faith in your partner. 

you have every right to focus on some self-care and build up your own confidence. maybe communicating that to her would be good, if she has the energy.

reading the other reply, it looks like your gf is going through a lot. remember her circumstances are not a reflection of you! 

if you can talk to your support system, too, or maybe just spend some time with them to rewind and feel chill and connect with other loved ones, that would be awesome.

I'm sorry for the lack of action-based advice. really hoping you feel better, and know you're not alone.

Who rated this post