15-12-2015 09:53 PM
Does anyone else feel like their head is full of useless trivia? Share your weird and random facts here!
Newborn babies will cry, like all the time, but they won't actually produce tears. Our tear ducts don't start working until we're about two months old. Speaking of tears, you can' t cry properly in space either due to zero gravity. The water will just sort of leak out of your eye and start floating around. BOOM!
15-12-2015 09:59 PM
I have a lot of dog-related trivia:
- Weimeraner puppies are born with a tiger-stripe pattern on their fur
- Dalmatian puppies are born all white (the spots grow in after about 3 weeks)
- West Highland White Terriers' tails are so strong that you can actually hold them up by the tail (don't this for too long though!)
- Chow Chows and Shar-pei's are the only breeds to have blue tongues
- White dogs tend to be prone to deafness (especially if they also have blue eyes)
16-12-2015 06:00 PM
My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
16-12-2015 09:22 PM
You people come up with weird stuff sometimes and I believe high heels were worn so people didn't have to step on the ground as there wasn't really a sewerage system.
Over 10,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.