Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How is everyone?

Oh that's awesome. Small world, huh? @Saltwaterdreamtime 

@musicfan_xo Well technically regional, surf coast area haha 

Thanks for checking in @A_Friend!
It sounds like you've made amazing progress towards your resolution! So far, I have also been more active this year than I was last year. I have been walking for about an hour on most days. I have been quite busy with my new job but I have been able to explore a lot of places that I've never been to before, which I enjoy. I'd like to see more places in the new year now that restrictions are easing.

@Saltwaterdreamtime that sounds awesome!

@WheresMySquishy that is so great to hear, how is your new job going?

Hi @A_Friend  and everyone else !

Im proud of you for trying to stick to your goals as best as you can. Personally, I've been finding the start of the year busier than I anticipated but in a good way. I've been in a cycle of working, interning, and setting myself up for the coming semester in Uni. Of course, I try to also find time to rest. I have been putting off cleaning my room, which I really need to do. 

I really hope that everyone has a great year and that we all get through the next few weeks well!

I'm not a new years resolutions kind of person, so I can't say I have missed any haha.

I've been running more.

@hunginc same here

Hey @Anzelmo thanks, im glad to hear you have a good start to the year. I hope you and everyone get to have a good year with much joy and accomplish your goals/desires.

@A_Friend  I really like the job so far! It is really fun and there is never a dull moment. There is always something to do. The other staff are also really nice.
The main downside is that sometimes things can be a bit unpredictable. Sometimes, I have to leave a bit later because something is happening, for example.