cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What do you like about yourself? :)

@Bee a lot of people love my eyes they are very plae blue in the sun like a husky blued eyes because a lot of girls look at my eyes Smiley Happy 

I have strawberry blonde hair and I love it because it's unique. Redheads unite! Smiley Very Happy

(obligatory @redhead tag Smiley Tongue)

One thing I like about myself is that I'm resilient.

Also my hair, I love changing it and being expressive. Right now it's bright pink.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @missep I'm happy with my height but not very happy with my weight as it's a bit of a stuggle

Really hard question to answer.

There were aspects I used to like about myself but in retrospect they weren't good traits.

I enjoy my vivid imagination at times, it's easy to daydream. Although I often find myself thinking the days away.

People often say I'm very polite, or occasionally I'll get the 'too kind' spiel, so there's that.

Physically, I can grow an Afro and that's about it.

I could write a small book regarding aspects I don't like, but this is not the place to be crying over spilt milk.

hey @missep, sorry for such a delayed response, thanks for tagging me!

I love the idea of this thread- as we get older we tend to critique ourselves more, and this is an awesome reminder Smiley Happy

This might sound a bit weird.. but I love my lashes (when I have mascara on) - it just makes me feel more confident for some reason.. does anyone else have this as well?

OO that's awesome @redhead! I love it when people can pull of different coloured hair. Reminds me, I want to go back to blue again (didn't get to have it that long because work told me off). Do you have a favourite colour?

That's an awesome quality @scared01 Smiley Happy Definitely something to be proud of. It shows a lot of strength Heart

That's awesome @Nightruner23 Smiley Happy
Asking for help when you need it is a great quality, it's not easy to do!

That's such a good thing @shio!
That's a really special thing that will help you in your life. It's always so important to see the positives from the negatives Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Blue eyes are so beautiful @Bee! Smiley Happy