Re: Nintendo 64!!
Aw man, I used to LOVE Nintendo 64! My favourite games were:
- Super Mario Kart (I always chose Yoshi as my character) - I just loved racing my friends and avoiding hidden banana peels
- Mario Party (once again was always Yoshi) - Hilarious fun and games for all.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time- A bit more complex than the Mario series, this ones a good one to play on your own. My favourite part was riding the horse around the town, I'm not sure what level the horse appears at but that was my fave.
-Snowboard Kids- It was pretty basic but I enjoyed the scenery, music and challenge of staying upright on a snowboard
Happy game playing! I wish I was playing Nintendo 64 right now... that would be ace.
Re: Nintendo 64!!
@Madeline: I was a Yoshi fan too!
@Doris: Nintendo 64 is an old Nintendo console. I think it was the second console that Nintendo released, back in the mid-late nineties)
Oh I love Nintendo 64! Good choice JJR! I've still got the one I had as a kid . My favourite games were/ are:
- Mario Kart (Mario + Racing game = genius. Some of the tracks are surprisingly difficult!)
- All the Mario party games (I still love Mario Party to this day on the Wii, but I reckon these classic games are the best. I used to get joystick burn from some of the minigames haha)
- Super Mario (I'm sensing a theme here, haha... The aim is to complete challenges and collect stars to unlock more boards and levels which help you get to the end game of rescuing Princess Peach from Bowser. Lots of fun and has a good mix of challenges)
- Pokemon Stadiums 1 and 2 (I was a pokemon obsessed child, haha. The minigames, versing gym leaders, main battle stadium and free battles - with friends or against a COM - are the best)
- Star Wars Racing Game (I forget what it was called exactly, but it was pretty fun, very basic though)
- 10 80 Snowboarding game (I enjoyed this one, from memory you had to do tricks while racing which was quite challenging)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (I used to love riding around on the horse too, Madeline!)
That's all I can think of for now . Have you got any games already?
Things to check out:
Stressed about the bushfires? Have a look here for ways to cope
Join in this week's wellbeing activity: Meeting new people!
This week we spoke about handling friendship drama. View the discussion here
Seen something fantastic on the forums?