cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Nintendo 64!!

i just got a N64 online and im wondering what games are good?
what are your fav games and why?

Highlighted

Re: Nintendo 64!!

What's a Nint 64? I thought all Nintendo produce nowadays are DSi 3D and Wii

Highlighted

Aw man, I used to LOVE Nintendo 64! My favourite games were:

- Super Mario Kart (I always chose Yoshi as my character) - I just loved racing my friends and avoiding hidden banana peels

- Mario Party (once again was always Yoshi) - Hilarious fun and games for all.

- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time- A bit more complex than the Mario series, this ones a good one to play on your own. My favourite part was riding the horse around the town, I'm not sure what level the horse appears at but that was my fave.

-Snowboard Kids- It was pretty basic but I enjoyed the scenery, music and challenge of staying upright on a snowboard

Happy game playing! I wish I was playing Nintendo 64 right now... that would be ace.

Highlighted

@Madeline: I was a Yoshi fan too!

@Doris: Nintendo 64 is an old Nintendo console. I think it was the second console that Nintendo released, back in the mid-late nineties)

Oh I love Nintendo 64! Good choice JJR! I've still got the one I had as a kid Smiley Happy. My favourite games were/ are:

• Mario Kart (Mario + Racing game = genius. Some of the tracks are surprisingly difficult!)
  • All the Mario party games (I still love Mario Party to this day on the Wii, but I reckon these classic games are the best. I used to get joystick burn from some of the minigames haha)
  • Super Mario (I'm sensing a theme here, haha... The aim is to complete challenges and collect stars to unlock more boards and levels which help you get to the end game of rescuing Princess Peach from Bowser. Lots of fun and has a good mix of challenges)
  • Pokemon Stadiums 1 and 2 (I was a pokemon obsessed child, haha. The minigames, versing gym leaders, main battle stadium and free battles - with friends or against a COM - are the best)
  • Star Wars Racing Game (I forget what it was called exactly, but it was pretty fun, very basic though)
  • 10 80 Snowboarding game (I enjoyed this one, from memory you had to do tricks while racing which was quite challenging)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (I used to love riding around on the horse too, Madeline!)

That's all I can think of for now Smiley Happy. Have you got any games already?

I've been playing through Yoshi Story and Pokemon Snap recently on the Wii, never had a 64 as a child so it's nice to catch up and finally understand what my friends were all yammering about years ago.

Highlighted

After the obvious Mario Kart (of which I still play occasionally).

I enjoyed the James Bond games, Snowboard Kids, and admittedly Mario Party.

But anything in which I could beat my younger brother I was a fan of.

Highlighted

Awesome! I still have mine!
I recommend
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Star Fox 64
Mario kart
Pokemon Stadium
Goldeneye 007
Banjo kazooie
Mario 64
Smash Bros.

There's just heaps of classics but these are my fave's
Highlighted

hey N64 Kid welcome to the forums 
have you played banjo tooie? its ok but not as good as the orignal. 

star wars rogue squadron or pod racer are two really cool games also

i hope to see you around the forums 

JJR

Highlighted

Hello to everyone I just felt like posting here because nobody has for five years. Happy days to everyone.