cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The last post wins!

Smiley Happy A smile is still a smile.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Smiles are infectious

(also, I think I am addicted to RO atm...)
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

Smiley Very Happy
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

I just beat myself!

Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hello from Batyr!

Highlighted

I think this might be the last post!

Your enthusiasm is touching and I welcome you both @Steph - Batyr and @Nic - Batyr to RO.

Hey @Nic - Batyr and @Steph - Batyr Welcome to the community! Can't wait to do an infobus with you!!!

P.S check out your shiny new avatars Smiley Very Happy