cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Thanks @DruidChild I might try those

Omg I knew my step sister is going through a tough time too but I didn’t know how supportive my dad is.. I just watched him offer her support because she seems down and it was so surprising 

That's super cool @Bananatime04!

Dads can sometimes be the best support system. Are you close with your dad?

Sorry I had school then caught the bus to my dads and went straight to gymnastics so I haven’t been on. I am close with him but haven’t told him all my problems because I didn’t know how supportive he was but it was so surprising!

That is really surprising!
Glad to hear that @Bananatime04!
I hope you can get more support from him too.
sending love...
I may not be back on for a while... I can't say why. sorry...

Nah I don’t think I’ll open up to anyone else.. I’m also gonna stop seeing my counsellor.
Are you safe?

I am safe. Yes.
Don't worry about me. I'm fine.
But RO is banning my account. Because I said that I was 13 turning 14. I'm 14 now, so I don't know what's happening yet. I replied back to the email, but they haven't replied back to me about it yet.
I have less than 3 hours before I can't reply anymore.

Oh.. I’m so sorry. Do you find RO helpful? How would you go if you aren’t able to access it anymore?

I don't know what I'll do if I can't access RO anymore. If I can't access it, I won't be able to keep going on with life. RO is definitely helpful, and I don't know what I would do with out it. You guys are so supportive, and have such great advice here, I can't hold on, if I can't be here. I'm already trying so hard to hold on already. I have no friends at school, because they either backstabbed me, or left the school/state/country.
Highlighted

I have to go now. I need to get ready for school. I'll still read your conversations with @DruidChild and everyone else. please reply to my jokes thread. it's a hoot... Literally!
I hope to see you around again in the future. Bye for now.