cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: relationships

@Amirah-RO what is a sign of a bad and abuse relationship if you dont mind me asking 

@Nightruner23 not sure how much you've read on the site (we have a lot of content Smiley Tongue) but there's this article which talks about some of the warning signs of bad relationships Smiley Happy

Hey @Nightruner23, sorry that you're going through this, but very glad to see that you've been given so much support, and that you are proactively working through this. Well done!

I also want to give you a massive shout out/thank you for the amount of support you have given other members since you joined up. You are awesome. Very similar to what @lokifish said in the other thread, I just wanted to make sure that you are looking after yourself, as that is your #1 priority right now. You are a valuable member of RO, and I'll see you around the forums soon! Smiley Happy

@mrmusic thanks for all that 

@Amirah-RO is it bad to date someone after ypu breakup

not at all! if you think you're emotionally ready then just go for it Smiley Happy its always best to get out there and try and enjoy yourself x don't feel guilty!

@Romanoff Do you know place where to someone Smiley Happy 

hey @Nightruner23, I'm sorry to hear what's happened with your partner.

How have things going for you? Smiley Happy

@honky really stuggling @honky 

Smiley Sad