cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

@delicatedreamer and @Bee I used to be part of the #nofutureplans club as well. But I found talking to people helped me discover what I really wanted to do. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Leethal This is such a good point - nothing we do on the holidays is graded so we can try out new projects and if they flop, the consequences aren't that bad.

Hey @KitKat
I like that, looking forward and not back Smiley Happy

Welcome @KitKat!
Love your answer!

@OrangeOliver my days will be work, reading writing, understandings regs and rules, and planning, lots a planning. We have tonnes to understand before we finish, sometimes, I think the course length is too short! that or I need better teachers.. or a better brain! ha lol

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Okay, so up next! 

What are you studying this year? Are you excited about the subjects?

We've heard a few, but what about others?

I will missing sitting outside in my hammock at 3am with no pants on watching Scrubs on my laptop. Summer holidays come back I can't wait another year. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Good luck @Bee !! I love working with/playing with kids... You must have the best job out!
I can tell you are finding it super rewarding..
I always get a warm glow seeing people who love what they do. xxx
Highlighted

@Bee @delicatedreamer I'm kinda in that club at the moment, no idea what I'll be doing next year. My degree leans HEAVILY towards research and if I had to decide now - I probably wouldn't go into it. I'm still giving myself the option to decide honours was actually great and then continue down that path, and I want to finish it for the sake of finishing it, since I'm nearly done. Everyone keeps asking me what I'll do and I'm like weeellll I'm seeing how this year goes! Yay for #nofutureplans Smiley Wink

What are you studying this year? Are you excited about the subjects?

I am doing my Graduate Diploma in Counselling and I am excited I felt the passion for counselling like in 3rd year of my degree so I thought let me finish and then pick it up later and I am so pumped!! YESSS