cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT] Free choice GR

The rules are simple, for the next two hours you can chat about whatever you want and we'll alllll listen in Smiley Happy

As long as it's well-being focused (tough time are only allowed in the tough times section here). 

So whether you want to talk about something that's coming up for you that you're excited about, have random questions about mental health stuff, or just want to share random cool stuff you found on the inter-webs with a hundred or so people this is the place to do it! 

We'll get started right now! 

Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Free choice GR

Woo I finally made it back to a GR! Smiley Tongue

Well, I saw my psych this afternoon and lately our sessions have been around helping me develop more assertiveness (which is really hard - I tend to alternate between avoidance and exploding with rage haha). I'm also trying to adjust to a lack of structure now that exams are over. Andddd I'm laughing my ass off at the current state of Australian politics - today the One Nation senator quit/was kicked out (depending on who you believe) two seconds after being sworn in, and Jacqui Lambie may now be quitting too

Oooh assertiveness! 

That's a really interesting concept, but freaking handy to get the hang of @lokifish!!!

What're you learning? Any kinda key ingredients so far? 

And yeah, Australian politics, SIGH 

Highlighted

To everyone who's reading along but not sure how to get involved:

What's something you're learning about or interested in knowing more about? 

Highlighted

Does anyone have any study tips?, im 'studying' for exam aha and Im just wondering if there is any tips that work for you that might work for me! Smiley HappyHeart

Highlighted

Yes please @lokifish give us key ingredients!

I struggle with being assertive too although I have done a professional development session on it.. it’s easier said than done.. that’s for sure!

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Highlighted

Heyyyy everyone!
I'm on my phone for now so will be slow until I migrate to my laptop 😂

@lokifish oh dear. Thats a bit of a concerning state of affairs!!!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

who's excited for Christmas and summer!

Highlighted

i swear by Pomodoro @less123321! And i wish i discovered it when i was younger and my brain was more plastic and ready to learn healthy habits Smiley Tongue Have you heard of it ?