Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

SLOW-MO GR: When Something Goes Wrong... 2nd-6th of March

giphy

We all know that feeling…
It's inevitable. Bad things happen.

Sometimes, we fail or mess up. Other times, someone else inconveniences or upsets us. And sometimes, something goes wrong for no good reason.

giphy
But there are plenty of good reasons to join us for next week's Slow-Mo GR about what to do if something goes wrong! We'll be discussing coping strategies and sharing stories from Monday, the 2nd of March. We'll be posting a new question each weekday.

I can't wait to read everyone's responses! Smiley Happy

giphy

If at any time you're feeling distressed or you feel like you need to talk to someone about an issue then you can also call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

Highlighted

Re: SLOW-MO GR: When Something Goes Wrong... 2nd-6th of March

Awesome, can't wait to contribute and read responses Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Highlighted

Thanks for the tag @WheresMySquishy Heart

Love the penguin gif! I watched it like 20 times! 😆
Highlighted

Thank you for the tag @WheresMySquishy , I appreciate it. I didn't know you were a mod! Love your username by the way and the profile pic, it's so cute and makes me smile. This thread should be interesting.

Hi and hugs to everyone else too, and others if they're here that I didn't tag (sorry!)! I hope everyone's well, always here if anyone would like to chat anywhere in the forums xx

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Tiny_leaf @Anzelmo @ecla34 @Esperanza67 @ApplesRoses @scared01 @drpenguin @Hozzles @MisoBear @recharging_introvert @statuscaring @SomeoneNADJS @ayrc_1904 @Eden1717 @goldilocks @Bee @roseisnotaplant @liv1611 @Blurryphaced @Bananatime04 @Milkninja222 @JazzInMay @RevzZ @MB95 @mspaceK I see some new usernames here that I haven't seen before, I hope to talk to all of you somehow soon, if anyone would like to and is comfortable with chatting to me but no pressure for anyone of course. Feel free to search my username and check out my posts or I can tag you if I remember your usernames.

Take care all xo

Highlighted

Thanks for the tag @WheresMySquishy, @musicfan_xo!
I can’t wait for it to start!

Can you tag me when each question is posted? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

No worries @xXLexi_Lou122Xx .

Yeah can you please tag me too @WheresMySquishy since you started the thread? When does the first question start?

Highlighted

@musicfan_xo the first question starts tomorrow, as it is the 2nd of march.Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Oh right lol sorry, you did mention that @WheresMySquishy @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Sorry for being dumb and not reading it.

I look forward to this, should be interesting, thanks for this thread!

Highlighted

@musicfan_xo  @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I'm not sure who's posting the first question yet. I've asked other mods and builders if they're interested in starting the questions, but I'll try to tag you both when the questions go up! Smiley Happy