cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

@Biff that is awesome! You are certainly multilingual not only can you lay claim to knowing English and Chinese but also Finnish! (even if it is only sorta...)

Would you be interested in learning more of the Finnish National Anthem? What drew you to it in the first place?
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Highlighted

so... here it goes 5 random things about me!

1. I have an almost complete set of Goosebump books, all acquired second hand through op shops or second hand markets. 

2. I really enjoy exercise, and this is something anyone who knew me at this time last year would have thought I would never say!

3. Winter would be my favourite season as I suffer badly from heat rash at the slightest indication of heat and break out really badly!

4. I really want to start cycling to work but I'm terrified of being swooped by this evil magpie that stalks people on the main road. 

5. I have never had fake nails. 

1. My hair gets matted when I don't brush it after a few days.
2. I am physically incapable of ice skating. I just walk, I can't get the "skating" part.
3. I also can't shop for shoes without panicking.
4. I hate showering.
5. I still bite my nails.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Yes! @N1ghtW1ng what is it about shoe shopping that is just so overwhelming? I am the same. Walk in, decide the falling apart shoes I am wearing are perfectly adequate and walk back out again.

Such a shame shoes are so necessary most of the time.

|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

@ClCl I don't know. They're just expensive, and uncomfortable and impossible.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

1. I could be a fully qualified electrician by now had i continued down that path in 2014, I only had a year to go.
2. i volunteer for a number of organisations
3. i think Ace Ventura might be my favourite movie or maybe Ferris Buellers Day Off
4. i have a very big family
5. I don't mind going out to eat on my own - I don't really care if people think I look stupid.

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Ferris <3

1. I am seeing blade runner tomorrow night and am super excited!
2. Last night I saw a meteor fall and I think it was one of the most amazing things I have witnessed
3. I camped for the first time ever over new years
4. I don't really have a new year resolution, however I am hoping to pull my head out of some bad habits I developed over 2015 like having a messy room!
5. I am currently procrastinating from tidying my room... Eek!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Craycray17 my room was an absolute pig sty at the start of last year, a tripping hazard, but since then it has been immaculate. There is hope.

Wow, that gives me so much hope!! Wish me luck haha
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

it's not easy @Craycray17 my idea of cleaning my room used to be just shoving everything in the cupboard or under the bed to deal with later, but once you actually get rid of the crap you don't need it's so much easier to keep clean and all the cool Kmart furniture is the centre of attention!!