ART THOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
ART THOU UP FOR CHALLENGE?
Beginning Sunday the 15nd of March ReachOut is hosting its very first ART CHALLENGE!
SO what do you have to do I hear you ask?
WELL… Every 24 hours we’ll be posting a new art challenge to complete – it will be short, easy and fun. No prior “art skills” required, we believe everyone is creative!!
BUT what are the challenges?
They MIGHT be something like: Draw a llama practicing self-care using your toes.
… So, you would ~ channel your inner llama ~ CREATE AN AMAZING PIECE OF ART ~ and then post your masterpiece to RO for the rest of us to see!
orrrrrrr we might be like: TODAY’S CHALLENGE IS TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THE THINGS THAT YOU LOVE AND MAKE YOU HAPPY! And you’ll think about some awesome things in your life, take some photos and be like:
WHAM. Pizza cat!
We thought so! (your cat might not)
SO WHY get involved in the challenge??
- Because your name will go down in history as one of the first ReachOut community artists
- Because it gives you a chance to step out of your day and indulge in some YOU time doing something fun
- Because you are likely to walk away knowing more about yourself – and not just that you have artistic abilities to rival Picasso’s
- Because it will be hilarious and empowering at the same time
- Because you will be awarded with awesomeness at the end of the challenge
So we look forward to March 15th and are already buzzing with excitement to see what you guys will come up with! It’s time to unleash the Warhol, Monet & Van Gogh in all of us!
Re: ART THOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
Subscribing to this thread because I am likely to forget. Plus, I need another reason to post minions. (Not really)
My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Things to check out:
Check out our community activities and discussions for July!
We had a live chat about Body Image. Check it out here!
We are sharing our personal stories about Body Image. Join in and share yours!
Seen something fantastic on the forums?