cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Favourite Online Creators

Does anyone have any favourite online creators? They could be YouTubers, bloggers, artists, photographers, people who make stuff or do tutorials, people who make interesting videos and commentaries, etc.
I'd love to find some good ones to follow now that we're spending more time indoors. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: Favourite Online Creators

I love the Odd1sOut on YouTube! He has such funny and creative videos Smiley Very Happy (Very binge-worthy too)

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy Love this thread!

Youtuber Jenna Marbles was always my favourite to watch, as well as her boyfriend Julien. She’s left YouTube now to look after her mental health and educate herself more on certain topics, which I was super sad about but it’s also really inspiring and I hope other people follow her lead! 
But otherwise I’d recommend Julien Solomita (who is Jenna’s boyfriend), he does vlogs and cooking on his channel and often includes his dogs in videos ☺️

Highlighted

@liv1611 @sunnygirl606  Thanks for the great suggestions! I'll check them out. Smiley Happy
At the moment, I've been watching a lot of magic tricks and their explanations on YouTube.

Here are some YouTube channels I like to watch:
- JCS - Criminal Psychology
- Buzzfeed Multiplayer
- Jubilee
- Ask a Mortician
- WatchMojo
- Ms Mojo
- PhantomStrider/LiveStrider (if you like cartoons and games you'll like this channel)
- Jazzybum (she's funny and tries weird products)
- Screen Rant (I found this one the other day and loved the pitch meetings!)

Here are some ones that I've seen recommended in the past:
- Polymatter
- Wendover Productions
- Historia Civilis
- Defunctland
- Abroad in Japan
- TierZoo
- Chubbyemu
- X Pilot (I think my dad will like this one, if you like Air Crash Investigation you'll like it)
- Extra Credits

Highlighted

Thanks for making this thread @WheresMySquishy ! There are so many amazing online creators out there - people are so clever, And I am keen to learn about more of them!

My favourite current online creator is Plumbella, she is from the UK and she makes videos about games, mostly the Sims. I am obsessed with her because I love the sims and she is so funny and honest. She also speaks quite openly about her own mental health issues and takes breaks from uploading when she is feeling anxious. Its so good to see someone be open about needing to take time out to look after their mental health Heart She also speaks about having autism and how it affects her life. She is a queeeeen (I also enjoy Buzzfeed Multiplayer! More great sims content)

I also like watching Kitten Lady who is a cat rescuer and does heaps of great informative vids about feline health and wellbeing Cat Very Happy