cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite Quote?

quote-Bell-Hooks-i-will-not-have-my-life-narrowed-148154.jpg

"Everyone is a genious. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life beleiving it is stupid"

Its a bit weird. But i like it Smiley Happy

I love that one too @Troy !!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@DizzyDreamer , that is cool never grow up like oeter pan! I thought i was the only one who thought that Smiley Happy

@Doni99 Wow I like that quotes. Realy inspiring

Quotes for me it's like a reminder and motivation to do something that I am struggling for. It also make me reflect my attitudes.

This is my favourite quote :

2.jpg

"No glory in the process!" 

Saying you'll do something vs. actually achieving it are two very different things. Sure we can all have ambitions but working hard and achieving it is where the prize is Smiley Happy 

I found this to be very blunt and effective in motivating myself haha Smiley Happy 

@Troy I love that quote too!! 

@sunflowers5 I've never heard that quote before but I'm really loving it! It totally sums up that entire process so well. Next time I'm feeling discouraged about something I'm going to have to remember it!

pavana

@KitKat haha yeh I heard it from this youtuber I watch .. Tyler Oakley? and it really inspired me haha! wohoo for motivation :') glad it inspired you too!