cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE

happy-dalmatian-photo.jpg

I should be studying. But... avoidddddding.

lanejane

Re: HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE

heyyyy @lanejane how has your saturday been so far?

i think you have told me this so many times (so im sorry) but what are you studying?

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Aww! That dalmatian is so cute!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey guys what are we all up to today?

Love dalmatians @lanejane and totally feel you on the studying front.
Today I have plans of... reading! Dad just gave me more books so hopefully this weekend will be filled with reading!

@ruenhonx havent done much today, we've got a gig tonight i'm supposed to be a support act for but I've decided i need to take a bit of a break, so im playing draw something and waiting for my pizza to arrive. 

oh how i wish we could all add each other on draw something, its like my favourite game right now... 

Hey @j95

I'm studying Mental Health at the moment. Doing a case study on schzophrenia. It's interesting but study is hard Smiley Tongue

Glad you took a break. Did you end up going to the gig?

lanejane

@lanejane thats awesome!! I'm looking at different courses at the moment, weighing up the options of trying something new or continuing with what i'm doing.
i didnt go, had the night to myself and i dont regret it, my mates all understand. just needed a "mental health" night.
my weekend just got 1000 X better when i found out i've gotten a property i applied for yay for fresh starts

@j95

New place! Woo! Smiley Happy

blithe

@blithe first place on my own!! and also a brand new start cause its not really anywhere near where i am now