cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hello

Hey @AngelJoy . Good job on telling your sister, I hope she and your Mum can understand how you're feeling, I know we all do here.

Of course we'll support you, that's what we're here for. I'm glad it's been helping you. You've supported us too, myself included, so thank you. It means a lot.

I'm glad you didn't lose your best friend and he's special to you.

Well, I have a bad memory so I don't fully remember how she reached, but i think she was fine. She has anxiety aswell. No, my sister won't tell my mum for me. She is just as afraid as I am. But, I really wanted to tell my mum. My anxiety seems worse today because I am so afraid to tell mum.

My best friend is in Arizona. There is this game called roblox, I asked to friend him because his character looked cool. And he said to me that he felt a connection with me when I sent the friend request. Like, I remind him of a younger him. Its like we are the same person just different genders. Like we are twin flames or soul mates, we don't really know. But like, we do the same things and we like the same things. He goes through so much though, so much pain and drama. He said that he thinks he has ptsd or bpd. He doesn't fully know, but he said he felt ashamed. And he says that maybe I am his angel, you know.😇 Sent to help him or something. I understand him and he understands me. But yeah, he goes through so much, he has been through alot. I feel so bad for him because I can't do anything. All I can do is say nice things to him like, there is light at the end of the tunnel. And that I am here for him and I care alot about him. Hehe, I talk about him alot sorry. He's just SO awesome. He's my favourite person in the world, he is the best.

@AngelJoy that's sweet that you have that connection. I'm sorry he's going through a lot too. It's nice that you help each other out.

I wish I had that with someone, a boy or a girl, sigh. But I'm happy for you.

i understand @AngelJoy that does make it really tough
i wonder if instead of talking to your mum in person you could write her a note/letter and leave it somewhere for her to read herself? sometimes writing is easier then talking..

He sounds like an amazing friend and your doing really well to support him. perhaps if he needs extra support you could suggest kids helpline for him to talk to a psychologist for free and its confidential as welll
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @AngelJoy , 

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so scared about talking to your mum, it is great that you were able to talk to your sister, though. Do you mind if I ask, what makes you scared of talking to your mum?

We have a really good set of tips on our website about talking to parents about mental health that I just thought I'd share here in case that helps, it has some great, practical tips on how to prepare yourself to have that conversation. 

Also just to let you know I've sent you through a quick email, so keep an eye out for that Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar here

Hey @scared01 , just wanted to say I think that's a good idea

It seriously warms my heart to see the support on this thread Heart @musicfan_xo  @AngelJoy Just quickly, I wanted to let everyone know that we don't share names here on the forums as it is an anonymous space, just to make sure it's safe for everyone to share openly here Smiley Happy I'm just going to link the guidelines here, for anyone who wants to read or refresh their knowledge. 

@Bre-RO oh sorry about that

No problems at all @musicfan_xo these things slip everyone's mind from time to time Smiley Happy 

hey @Bre-RO long time no see! good to see you popping up today!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**