cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hello

🙂Ok.

@AngelJoy I'm just going for a shower and I'll come and read your earlier comments and reply to them

@AngelJoy sorry I just read your previous comments.

I'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with all of this. I'm sure your family do love you. I'm sorry I can't help you much, I'm trying

And you are doing perfectly fine. Don't stress about it. Thank you for being here. I feel comfortable talking to you. And I am happy to say that you are my friend.😊 

@AngelJoy thank you, that means a lot to me. Is there anything else I or anyone here can do? We're all here for you, it's a safe, friendly, caring & non-judgemental place.

You're my friend too and I feel comfortable with you also. Thank you again, it means so much xx

Hehe, I am smile and laughing. I am happy. I better write that down into my diary. Hehehe. Hmmm, I don't really think there is anything else anyone can sort of do. 

I do have a question. I hope this isn't too personal or anything but, are you a boy or girl???

@AngelJoy aw I'm glad you're happy. 

Awww things with your Mum sound really tough @AngelJoy. A family that cares for you and loves you isn't too much to ask for. Everyone deserves that. You sound like such a sweet and caring person. It seems like it is really stressful for you to hear people shouting. Would it be helpful to talk about some things that you could do while everyone is fighting? I also had a bit of a closer look at the webchats and some of them were a bit tricky to find. You can find the webchat for Kids Helpline here and the webchat for eHeadspace is here Heart Hopefully you can talk to them when things feel like they are at their worst. 

Pleased to meet you 😁

Don't know if I will be able to talk to them, if it is over the phone then I might not be able to do it. Ask anyone they will say I am sweet and caring. One of my friends calls me Sweetie because I am sweet. When they fight I just sometimes sit there or listen to music.