Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I found this hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5vcCUQP4BE

Is this laugh out loud funny or am I just a huge dork? Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Re: I found this hilarious

What on earth did I just watch?! I laughed before watching it but when I saw it I just confused cause I canโ€™t relate! ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry but I find it more funny that you find it funny @dncinginthedirt

Lmao @Bananatime04 

@dncinginthedirt 

Lol I can definitely relate

Also, have you ever done the thing where u are on your phone in bed and you drop it on your face?

For some reason this made me think of that!

Omg how is it funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve done that so many times and it hurts so bad especially on your nose!! And itโ€™s always the edge of your phone which makes it 10x worse! Or is this just me

haha @dncinginthedirt !!! I lost it when he was coming out the door and then when he is in the leaves. So relatable! 

@Tasi definitely done that! Ever walked around your house looking for your phone and its in your hand?? cause same Smiley LOL

Hahahaha the whole video just got funnier and funnier!!!!

@lennycat2017  yes 100% I have done that! I have done it while actually being on the phone complaining about not having my phone hahaha!

@Bananatime04 yeah it does hurt sometimes.... I think I mostly just laugh at how silly I have been! Who knew phones were so dangerous?

hahaha @dncinginthedirt definitely something I can relate to, maybe not quite to that extreme though! Got to hand it to this guys commitment to his phone- he has some amazing determination!

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here