cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new here

So tell me what brings everyone here. Somebody recommended it to me from men's helpline 

Re: I'm new here

hi @Nick160199 and welcome!
well done for reaching out! would you liek to tell us abit more about what brought you here or whats troubling you atm?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Nick160199, it is really nice to have you join us here, you should be extremely proud of yourself Smiley Happy

How are you feeling at the moment? 

Welcome

A simple Google search brought me here, haha. 

Hello @Nick160199 , welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. It's a safe, friendly, caring and non-judgemental place

Taking one step at a time my friend

Still learning aha but I can tell

Guess I'm just feeling like I'm worthless cause I can't find a job

Finding a job can be so difficult @Nick160199 i really hope something comes up soon. There are some agencies that can help young people find work, some even offer free courses or know of apprenticeships that arent advertised as well. For example someone i know linked in with one, they helped her with an aged care course and helped try to get her a job in that sector. They have many other options of course though besides aged care
Do you think something like that could help you?

Also a forum tip is if you put an @ before a members name it will tag them for you so they will know your talking to them
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Nick160199 , you're not worthless at all. You're doing your best.

PS, as @scared01 said, a friendly reminder to use @ and type in a username so people know who you're talking to on here, and so no one gets ignored