cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My special interest, Ninjago!

This has made me so ridiculously happy I'm replying from my tiny phone Smiley Tongue

MUSIC! SCORE! GREATNESS! Smiley Very Happy The composers are Michael Kramer and Jay
Vincent and ooooooh the good vibes! I don't know much about music but I
absolutely can appreciate a good score and while not all the songs are
amazing NONE of them are bad. I'll have to link in some of my favourites
ahhhh such happy feels and I'm only thinking about the songs!

Such goodness. PLUS there's also The Fold, a band who does songs (lyrics
songs) that line with seasons for shows and those are also fantastic! PLUS
PLUS ooooh man Mark Mothersburg does the movie's score and let me tell you,
yess good feels!! (And I Found My Place by Oh! Hush is also the good stuff)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I'm listening to the Oh! Hush song now and it slaps

seinfeld.gif

@trashconverters 

Image result for dance party ninjago gif

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

So cool about the new set @N1ghtW1ng, I’d love to see pictures of your new creation if you feel like posting some! Smiley Very Happy

That’s interesting, I wonder why they chose those specific symbols. Hey if you had your own Ninjago symbol what do you think it would be? Smiley Tongue

@trashconverters who are your fave composers? Smiley Happy

@DruidChild hm... what would my symbol be? I'm not much of a "symbolic" person, so I'm not really sure but having an octopus symbol would be cool! Smiley Very Happy 

53535788_1635412079935645_4138317207216062464_n.jpgCool car!53435252_2195186230537685_806563187099959296_n.jpgAwesome "stone" warrior!

I sooo can't wait to get another set!!! Smiley Very Happy 

@N1ghtW1ng octopuses (octopi???) are so cool! Smiley Very Happy I really love the things you’ve made, especially the stone warrior. What’s your favourite lego project that you’ve done? 

@DruidChild Yes to Octopuses! (i don't think the plural really matters Smiley Tongue

So... I love all my sets Smiley Tongue But if I HAD to choose it'd be a tie to the one I still have to finish paying off or the dragons! (Which are actually from three different sets)IMG_1581.JPGHere they all are!

Firstbourne, the red one and mother of all dragons. The blue lightning one named Stormbreaker and the unnamed earth dragon Smiley Very Happy

In truth, I love all my babies! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Even the buildings Smiley Tongue

Whoa so awesome @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Very Happy They must have taken you ages to make, worth it for that impressive result though. 

(Also - is that an Ahsoka funko pop in the corner??!!)

Hahaha they are pretty darn awesome. Though I need to figure out a new display for them since my shelves have run out of room Smiley Tongue

Also....IMG_1594.JPGMaybe more than one

IMG_1595.JPG

The empty box is there so all my dragons would fit on the shelf Smiley Tongue

Hi @N1ghtW1ng! Those look awesome! Ninjago is my sister's favourite show (equal first place with two other shows). Her favourite character is Lloyd. We used to watch it together and build the sets. I even put all of the songs on a CD for her we would listen to in the car. We saw the Lego Ninjago Movie when it was in cinemas but we weren't that impressed with the changes it made to the show. Unfortunately, it wasn't shown much on the TV in her hospital room and being mostly alone at home with nobody watching Ninjago made me aware of how much I missed her. She's going to a different hospital soon and hopefully Ninjago will be on the TV there. Smiley Happy