cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My special interest, Ninjago!

Wow nice @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Very Happy I don’t know a lot about Star Wars but I used to watch the clone wars with my siblings and ahsoka was my favourite! Is she yours too? 

@WheresMySquishy it's awesome that you were able to enjoy the show with your sister! Smiley Very Happy Building sets is definitely so much fun. Though the movie isn't all that great, with all the changes, it did give us an awesome song in I Found My Place! Smiley Very Happy
(I also put all the music onto a CD so I could listen to it in the car Robot LOL)
Fingers crossed for Ninjago on the tv at the next hospital Smiley Happy Did you have a favourite season or character? Lloyd is definitely pretty cool!

@DruidChild oh my gosh I am so making a Star Wars thread tomorrow or whenever I remember because I freaking love Star Wars! The Clone Wars is one of the best cartoons ever, and Ahsoka is definitely a favourite! (Can you tell from all my figures Smiley Tongue)
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ngThe music of Ninjago is so catchy and awesome! I think Season 5 would have to be our favourite season. We watched a lot of that together. We really enjoyed watching Morro's story play out. It was the season where we looked forward to each episode and wondered what would happen next. I don't really have a favourite character but I thought Zane's story was pretty cool and touching.

Yesss to catchy music @WheresMySquishy! I'll have to share some of my favourite tracks, do you have any?

Zane is definitely my favourite character, he has such a cool story Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ngI would always love listening to the remixes of the Weekend Whip. I love Ghost Whip and Pirate Whip. After the Blackout and Ninja Go! are really cool too!

56436481_1114765395374070_4021582753479786496_n.jpg

IT'S THE MONASTERY!!!

56656065_1341126966028513_3119529859135569920_n.jpg

Look at these boys! Smiley Very Happy (with a sneaky skeleton in the background Smiley Tongue)

56718533_502168843875442_7011705784857788416_n.jpg

Black ninja in hiding Smiley Wink And the water ninja in extra hiding Smiley Very Happy

56913228_2225058967743262_1430518667015094272_n.jpg

It's all of them together! 

56986782_315616686025474_5047884572046393344_n.jpg

Jay's guarding the door Smiley Wink

Whoa @N1ghtW1ng that is AMAZING!!! How long did it take you to build, it looks so complex! I especially love those awesome round front gates! Smiley Very Happy

It looks awesome, doesn't it @DruidChild  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy I wish I had some place to display it, at the moment it keeps moving from my desk to my bed Smiley Tongue
It took me at least a full day, but I did it over two. (my shoulder decided it hated the fine motor movements but LEGO cannot be stopped! Smiley Very Happy)

I recently got the LEGO set of this ship: 

Image result for jay's storm fighter

And can't wait to start building it! 

I also want this guy: 

Image result for ultra dragon ninjago

(ultra dragon) 

He'll be so freaking epic! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

WOW THOSE LOOK SO COOL! How long did it take to make them?!

Some only took an afternoon (like the bikes) but some took at least a day or more Smiley Tongue I actually have two more sets I haven't started building yet because doing things is hard but I'll get to them eventually Smiley Tongue