cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NYE 2012

hey ! the end of the year is almost here!!
what is everyone doing for the night?

where will you be to welcome in the new year?

Highlighted

Re: NYE 2012

I'll be on the Reach Out forums! But after I might head to a friends place for the countdown. Bring on 2013 I say!

Highlighted

Annual Seafood BBQ with mates!

It will be an early night for me though. Want a good start to the year ahead.

Happy New Years Guys!
Highlighted

Sitting at home, alone, oh fun...hate new years eve
Highlighted

I'll be at home with the family. We always have a nice dinner on NYE and will probably watch the fireworks on the TV. I kind of wish I went out like everyone else but it's not really my thing. Happy New Year to you all! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

And so it is! Another 365 days has gone by, no 366, because this year was a leap year and my friend officially had his 4th birthday Smiley Happy

Tonight I'm hanging with the family. Bringing in the new year like everyone other past. Sitting up waiting for the fireworks to come through on the TV. But also celebrating my younger brothers birthday, I always find it funny to remind him at 12, that it's no longer his birthday haha...

So more than likely I'll be sitting on the floor at home watching in amazement at the fireworks Smiley Happy

@Michine, I havenever had an early NYE, I always end up in bed around 12.-1.30am haha

@Tempus; I'm curious as to why you dislike NYE??
Maybe you could watch a movie or do something online. I would say just find somehting you like doing and do it.
I know it can be tough sometimes when it's so hyped up, but think of it how you want to. For me it's always been a family thing. Chilling with those who are around home - although we have spent it at my brothers once. So if eveyrone else you know is partying and your at home does it really matter? You can do whatever you want.
Hopefully you can find something nice to do Smiley Happy

Bring on 2013!! Happy New Year everyone Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Haha, you're a nice friend Smiley Wink.

@Bee I dislike NYE because every year I've spent it alone and/or depressed. I remember one year I was seriously suicidal. I would have liked to spend it with my friend but that isn't happening. I don't care about the partying I just didn't want to spend it alone for once. I am normally sitting in the lounge room alone in the dark watching the clock tick down. I have on idea what I'm going to do, I don't really know what I love to do anymore. I've lost a lot of myself the past few months and I am not sure who I am anymore

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all have a nice time Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Tempus: I've spent way too many NYE in a row on my own. We're not alone in spirit.
One year I went to a movie and missed it, maybe you should try treating it as just another day instead of putting all of this pressure on it?

I still have no idea what I'm doing. I'm going to try my best to do some thing to make it feel a bit more special.
I'll almost definitely be at home, I got so close to actually going into the city for the fireworks too...
Highlighted

I'll be at home with the family too... Mum & I would've liked to have gone into the city for the fireworks but dad didn't want to...

So it looks like it's fish & chips (though I won't be eating the fish because I'm vegetarian) and watching the fireworks on the TV. It's crazy to think that another year has come to an end already.

@Birdeye Yeah I think I need to stop placing so much pressure on myself and these days. I am already doing it for my 18th birthday, I am putting pressure on myself to make something of it. Well, I think I've found one thing and it's to write one last blog post for the year, about the year.

Hopefully you find something.

@Loki Haha, yay fish and chips! Hope you have a nice time. Oh yes, we mark another end to another year of our lives