cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ Trans community

im not trans, but lately i have been questioning and im really confused at the moment...can someone help?

Highlighted

Hi @hellohello29187, sure, what's up?

Highlighted

@Bre-RO no, not yet..

I'm a little nervous because I think it'll take her by surprise, especially since I've never been interested in HRT really.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf it can be so hard when you feel like you're about to tell someone important to you something they weren't expecting. I know for me it just feels awkward and tense having to have conversations like that. 

As I'm sure you know, this is an ever evolving process of getting to know yourself and want you do and don't want to feel good in your skin/identity. I hope mum gets that and is supportive Heart 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO atm I'm just waiting for a good time to bring it up..

I'm already out to her, just hoping that part of my transition won't come as too much as a shock to her..

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf Are there any times where it's just you and mum? Maybe that would be a good time to chat. You're very articulate so I'm sure you'll be able to explain why top surgery is what you have decided will work for you. Either way we will be here for you, before and after the chat Heart 

Highlighted

Good to see other trans people on here! I'm glad we now have a thread.

Highlighted

I just got repeatedly deadnamed and misgendered by my doctor's new receptionist.

I swear she was exaggerating the "she".

Does anyone know how to deal with this?

Highlighted

[M] That's happened a couple of times with us. It's awful. I'm not sure if there's any way to deal with it other than correcting them, but I understand how hard that can be to do. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

How did you know you were trans? I’m a girl whose at least gay (I just say Pan for now) but I’m not a guy but then I don’t think I’m a girl, I mostly like my long hair I hate my body and I like wearing stereotypically girls clothes and I cannot talk to anyone about it.