cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

It is, thanks @j95 i sure hope I have more good days, itd be great after my string of bad.ones recently, but regatdless i think wrve just got to keep chgging along..
There used to be a saying around the forums a coyple years ago about chgging along ir something... @Sophie-Ro do you remeber what it wad???

Ps. Sorry for the spelli.g mistakes.. on my phone and its not letting me fix them without errassing evetything

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I just realised the forums are mobile compatible!! When did this happen??

@Bee for ages - im suprised your phone didnt automatically go to mobile, it has been mobile compatible since I joined in april haha Smiley Happy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Woah. 

Heya @Bee 

I haven't been on here in forever!!! Amazed that people still remember me lol. Your tag sent me an email... So I thought I'd pop in and say hi. 

It's been a full on year. I am 11 days out from the due date of my 12000 word honours thesis! Pretty exciting yet scary at the same time! So I've been busy conducting research all year, in between working 25+ hours a week. That is why I have had no spare time to come on here.

How are you going, Bee?? Hope you are well. What's been happening??

MM. Smiley Happy 

@j95 No I don't think it went to mobile.. I really have no clue haha! I only found it out because I got an email saying you'd replied, but I had turned my laptop off so I thought I'd try, and now I know! Smiley Happy

@mischiefmanaged I remember! Some of the things I remember is quite crazy, yet I still forget important things, Eg I got a phonecall from the optometrist confirming my appt a couple days ago, and then forgot about it yesterday until mum reminded me... lol
WOW! That's crazy, scary yet so awesome!!! That means you've nearly finished, yes? Congrats!!
I'm doing okay, looks like I'm heading back into some good days now which will be good!
I'm now at TAFE, studying Dip in early childhood, and nearly half way through my course!! Smiley Very Happy

@Bee I still exist! I'm doing my masters now though so am mostly drowning in uni work. How are you?

Happy team at Hawthorn!! Even though I am a north melbourne fan I took my girlfriend to the grandfinal today as she is a hawks supporter, guess I did ok with the birthday present then hey!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 Whoa! I'm super jealous! I'm a Bombers fan (yeah, tough time for us right now… :\ ) but I would have loved to be at the Grand Final today.

Highlighted

Am I the only one who doesn't like footy here lol. Glad it's over now lol.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@gail wow, that's awesome. Go girl! I'm travelling ok, from mountains to valleys, it's all pretty much the same..

@redhead no you're not the only one. I'm not a footy person either. But then I wasn't brought up watching sports or being involved in a lot of team sports...

Bee: Made a start on my post secrets yesterday! Can't wait to finish them and post them in Smiley Happy