cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@redhead stay strong!! Sending you hugs and positive vibes. We believe in you!!

@hartley_ I don't know. They'd probably just send me to hospital then hospital would send me home and it would be shit and pointless. Im just done...
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead It's not pointless if you're still here with us at the end of the day. How are you coping tonight? Are you working with that plan you and your case manager talked about?

@redhead I know it's not much but please know I'm thinking of you tonight. It's a long, hard road but I really do hope you'll be okay. Your strength is quite incredible and you've done an awesome job so far Smiley Happy

@Topaz I gave up on the plan and just went to bed. I had a shit night and couldn't keep safe.
@lokifish thanks

Redhead: it a a new day, maybe today will be better.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Redhead: spent all day in DEM again because the cops brought me in only to be told I'm fine, I'llget through it, go home. I'm sick of this. do I have to OD again for them to take me seriously. They arranged for me to stay at a mates tonight but so tempted to just take off and fuck it all. Why do I reach out.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Het @redhead 

Cops are not always great at dealing with people and their needs. When you talk to them, lots say that it comes from always being exposed to the worst of humanity. But if often means that they are not great at hearing what people need. So please don't do anything because of them. Stay safe tonight. Make contact here again tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Hey @Billy-RO @safari93 I'm ok, just had a bad night the other night but I'm fine I'm working on a few things at the moment that's why you might not see me around as much, sorta taking a mini break but will pop in every now and then
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

hey @redhead 

do you have an online counsellor you can chat too? or can you call your case manager?

Heart

lanejane

@NigioC the cops were actually nice. It was the hospital staff that weren't the best. (DEM is the department of emergency medicine, or emergency department) It was the crisis team that sent me home.
@lanejane my casemanager is only available during office hours. I don't have anyone outside those times apart from kids helpline and my counsellors aren't on today.

sorry I've been such a downer these last few days. I'll try to be more positive.

Redhead: listening to the new album of one of my favourite bands hoping to stay safe. Smiley Happy
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire