cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

I too hate my recorded voice. It's too weird.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Who's going to be watching the Brownlow medal tonight? Who will win it?
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Trying to work up the energy to shower and get started on an assignment. Smiley Frustrated

@peppermintpeony Heehee. I have that trouble too sometimes! Maybe do some of the assignment before the shower. I know I always get sleepy when I've taken a shower. It's just too comfortable!

If you're like me, showers are the best places to brainstorm an assignment!

@RevzZ I sometimes get sleepy after a shower too! But I also often can't settle down into doing some work until after I've showered because I feel gross. Woman Tongue

I've finally made a start on my assignment! Only about 100 words in, but I suppose it's something...

@j95 were you happy with who won?

@peppermintpeony woohoo! Sometimes getting started is the worst part. Keep doing little bits and you'll get there Smiley Happy

@Ben-RO wrote:

@stonepixie can attest to how strange it is to meet !

That I can! It was like crickets. Hahaha.

I also now know why he said I was not how he imagined me to be and wouldn't tell me how it was that he imagined me. 

But don't worry, once he does finally meet you, he will walk straight past you when you guys are meeting up 4 months later for coffee.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

That's because you are used to how your voice sounds from inside your head. Your recored voice is how everyone else hears it, @redhead

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@khaleesi_18 yeah he definitely deserved to win
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Just browsing RO and waiting for my girlfriend to get back on facebook Smiley Happy