cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Your favourite Supehero?

tumblr_na2t19BdDC1qm1nrzo5_500.png

I'm with you @MemphisBelle, Black Widow is deffs my favourite at the moment! I'm going to go as her for Halloween! Making my gun holsters at the momement for it (:

@KitKat that picture is awesome!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@Craycray17 I can not even explain how excited I am. I've loved suicide squad for AGES, and to finally have a live-action movie gets my fangirl mode going into overdrive. I watch the trailor at least 10 times a day. Too bad Aug 2016 is ages away Smiley Sad

Oh my god I know right! I cannot wait for it to come out! Bought the first graphic novel to get my squad on Smiley Happy @dreamcatcher
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Only superhero I've ever been into is Captain Planet Man Tongue

Captain Planet

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Ahhh @bay52vu captain planet was my first ever favourite

we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Bay52VU Awesome seeing Captain Planet again!!! Used to watch him ALL. THE. TIME!!!

"We're the planeteers.

You can be one too

Cos saving our planet

is the thing to do.

looting and polluting 

Is not the way

Here's what Captain Planet

Has to say....

The Power...is YOURS!!!"

Haha! Smiley Very Happy

OMG!!! Did i just remember the WHOLE song?? Yaaaay!!! Go Captain Planet!!

PS. Anyone remember He-Man ?? Anyone???......

Hi I'm new to this site and this is my first forum to respond to. I am of course a huge fan of comics in every form. The movies though that have been coming out are really amazing! My all time favorite one so far is Ant-man. Kinda glad it didn't follow Pym and made that a really darker and serious movie. An Paul Rudd is one of my all time favorite actor.

He-man? You mean the master of the universe!? Haha I'm sure everyone has at least heard about him once in their life.

Hi @SheperdPie welcome to RO! Great to have you on the forums!!
In case you havent yet seen these, please take a look at our community guidelines Smiley Happy They were established by the community! These will help ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time on the forums Smiley Very Happy

|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

@CICI Thank you, I just got done reading the rules. You'll have no problem with me. I'm just looking for some folks to talk to. I'm in a new town and haven't befriended anybody just yet. So I've been lacking a good conversation as of late.