Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: let's be friends!

I am looking forward to the state of origin this Sunday night
Go the mighty Queensland Maroons

A compilation in honour of the mighty Queensland Maroons. QUEENSLANDER!!!

Three decades of rivalry, and 21 series victories. XXXX has proudly been there for every single one of them. To celebrate, we've replaced the iconic red XXXX on our cans, stubby crowns, and cartons with our favourite Maroons Origin Series. We're inviting you to TASTE THE GLORY.
Premier Anna Bligh broke down as she thanked Queenslanders for their courage during the state's unprecedented floods.

Hi everyone!
I love this concept Smiley Happy
I also like the band Prettymuch! @beanz_321

Five facts about me:
1) I've lived in 3 countries
2) I have a pug called Mochi
3) I love anime
4) I love shopping on Princesspolly and ASOS
5) I love food! Dumplings, ramen, pasta etc etc

Heart

Heyyyy my name is jack n i wanna share stuff which helps me to control bipolar also id like to meet frends to have

Im dota 2 player n im captain of team also im 21 n from sweeden

Thz

Hi everyone! Great thread @beanz_321! It's always great to talk to new people. Smiley Happy

Here are some random facts about me:
1. According to a quiz, my top three strengths are 1. honesty, 2. fairness and 3. love of learning.
2. As my username suggests, I like collecting squishies.
3. I used to write stories and poems and enter them into competitions when I was younger.
4. I love playing all kinds of video games!
5. I sleep with my eyes open, which has unfortunately damaged one of them. It's pretty freaky though because sometimes my eyes dart around or roll back while I'm doing it.

@WheresMySquishy I've wondered about your name for ages!!! My guess was either that or a reference to Dory the fish...

Related image

@Tiny_leaf  That was one of my favourite movies as a kid! I loved Dory (and Squishy)!

@WheresMySquishy @beanz_321 

My fav movie from my younger days was Toy Story