cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: let's be friends!

Thank you. We have three things already in common ๐Ÿ˜Š I think I had to do the Myers-brigg test for school once. 

Thanks, I'm glad I wasn't the only one nurvous to hit the post button.

We're going to stay at a campground for two nights, bush walking/mountain walking and nighttime feeding the wildlife.

Introverted and wierd, two things we have in common ๐Ÿ˜ I haven't heard that band before but I'll definitely check them out. 

@Dandelion13 that sounds so cool! I hope you have fun! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

ahahahaa i am

soz xox

honestly I love the whole 'online friend' thing cause it lets me connect with people around the world and is such a good experience <33

some random facts about me:

1. I have a dog named toffee

2. im 16 years old 

3. im into indie pop music so recommend me some if u listen to it too

4. my fav tv show is euphoria (if uve watched it we have to be friends omgg) 

5. I love travelling so much but my parents are super busy so we only go overseas once a year!!

6. ima really indecisive person so dont ask me what my fav food or colour is cause im probably gonna have a diff answer every time you ask!!

7. I live in nsw 

8. I'm not too sure what I wanna be when I grow up but something related to science!

9. I have trust issues with people and thats probably why I don't open up as easily as most people which makes my anxiety rlly bad cause I trap all my worries within myself 

10. i rlly wanna make more friends but im not that open and I hate that about myself Smiley Sad