cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: let's be friends!

@beanz_321 @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf @Jack1423 @missep 

What are your interests? 

I always knew your username was going to be like that, or I thought that you lost your squishy occasionally! Lol.

That's a very weird quirk you have there @WheresMySquishy! I don't think I'd ever want to watch you sleep, if I was ever told to watch you. Although.... I can imagine it right now, it's not that bad in my head.... Smiley Happy

I have many interests in Performing Arts style subjects @Dyl. I love art, dance, music, drama, singing, playing my accordion, violin, flute, recorder, panflute, and I love to do other things too. Like...

Coding/playing around with technology
Watching Blackhead removals
and people say I'm very good at caring for others, so I may become a psycologist one day.

/Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//

i like music reading n watchin films. Also i play lot games. I have own dota 2 team n i captain. What bout u?

@Jack1423 @beanz_321 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf 

I love sport

Particularly (Rugby,Cricket,Soccer and Basketball)

I am obsessed with Leberon James

Mental health is one of the areas I love to help out in

I am into cars

I like to play 'some' video games sometimes  

*Lebron

In order to spar in life you must learn to F.l.y first love yourself 😊

@Dyl  I love Toy Story! I haven't seen Toy Story 4 yet. My favourite out of the others is the first Toy Story.

Like you, I'm passionate about mental health. I love volunteering, puzzles, Netflix, watching movies, reading, seeing new places and learning new facts. I used to sing and do bowling and indoor rock climbing. I haven't done them in ages and I'd love to get into them again.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I loved coding when I was younger! I want to pick up that hobby again too. I think you'd make a great psychologist. Smiley Happy

Aww... Thank you @WheresMySquishy!
Coding is an interesting subject, isn't it. Smiley Happy

Hello new friends! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Check out the best highlights, plays & moments by LeBron James from 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016, 2017 & 2018 NBA Finals for Miami Heat & Cleveland Cavaliers! 📌 SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & COMMENT for MORE! 📌 Follow our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/houseofhighlights/ 📌 Follow our Twit...