cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: let's be friends!

@beanz_321 @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf @Jack1423 @missep 

What are your interests? 

I always knew your username was going to be like that, or I thought that you lost your squishy occasionally! Lol.

That's a very weird quirk you have there @WheresMySquishy! I don't think I'd ever want to watch you sleep, if I was ever told to watch you. Although.... I can imagine it right now, it's not that bad in my head.... Smiley Happy

I have many interests in Performing Arts style subjects @Dyl. I love art, dance, music, drama, singing, playing my accordion, violin, flute, recorder, panflute, and I love to do other things too. Like...

Coding/playing around with technology
Watching Blackhead removals
and people say I'm very good at caring for others, so I may become a psycologist one day.

/Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//

i like music reading n watchin films. Also i play lot games. I have own dota 2 team n i captain. What bout u?

@Jack1423 @beanz_321 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf 

I love sport

Particularly (Rugby,Cricket,Soccer and Basketball)

I am obsessed with Leberon James

Mental health is one of the areas I love to help out in

I am into cars

I like to play 'some' video games sometimes  

*Lebron

In order to spar in life you must learn to F.l.y first love yourself 😊

@Dyl  I love Toy Story! I haven't seen Toy Story 4 yet. My favourite out of the others is the first Toy Story.

Like you, I'm passionate about mental health. I love volunteering, puzzles, Netflix, watching movies, reading, seeing new places and learning new facts. I used to sing and do bowling and indoor rock climbing. I haven't done them in ages and I'd love to get into them again.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I loved coding when I was younger! I want to pick up that hobby again too. I think you'd make a great psychologist. Smiley Happy

Aww... Thank you @WheresMySquishy!
Coding is an interesting subject, isn't it. Smiley Happy

Hello new friends! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Check out the best highlights, plays & moments by LeBron James from 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016, 2017 & 2018 NBA Finals for Miami Heat & Cleveland Cavaliers! 📌 SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & COMMENT for MORE! 📌 Follow our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/houseofhighlights/ 📌 Follow our Twit...